Fatal stunt caught on tape
Få de siste nyhetene først. Send sms NYHET START til 2242.(4 kr per mottatte sms)
Reisetips med annonselenker
Oddsen med annonselenker
Carin Pettersson Tips meg
Relatives are in shock and the police said they have never seen anything like this before, as the details connected to the fatal accident is unravelled.
According to Operational Commanding Officer Knut Jahr at Follo police district said that the deceased is a 19-year-old man from Oslo. He was on his way home from a business trip to Sweden for an Oslo based firm, travelling with two colleagues, a 28-year-old woman and 24-year-old man.
Dressed as characters from Finnish childrens literature, armed with a video camera, their game soon turned dangerous, and ended in a fatal accident. They are not suspected of being under the influence of drugs.
In middle of the road
«The 19-year-old went out into the road and lain down in the middle of the road while he was being filmed,» Jahr explained. «One car came, and it managed to swerve past. Then the man had lain down across. Shortly thereafter, he was hit and killed.»
30 seconds after the stunt started, a young man had lost his life. The 19-year-old died instantly.
The police got the call at 9:45 p.m. Saturday. The three of them were returning from a work assignment in Sweden. They turned off E18 and stopped at Sekkelstenkrysset between Askim and Slitu in Østfold to take a break.
Worked in the entertainment industry
«We dont know what kind of stunt this was,» Jahr said, who stated that the three of them worked for the Oslo company Peak Entertainment, offering entertainment for children and youth.
Jahr said the police do not rule out that the three of them were inspired by the stunt entertainment like the television show «Jackass.»
«The accident has to be viewed separately, but we will of course warn youth against doing such stunts,» Jahr said to TV 2 Nettavisen.
As a routine, a blood test was taken of the driver who hit the 19-year-old, but there are no suspicions that the driver was under the influence. The person was in shock and was offered professional help from health personnel. The police also talked with the driver of the car who managed to swerve and avoid hitting the 19-year-old.
«When the case is finished investigated, the prosecuting authority will discuss possible reactions to the people involved,» Jahr said to TV 2 Nettavisen.
Whether or not the colleagues of the 19-year-old can be blamed for not acting and trying to stop the accident will be the central question in the case.
Lik Nettavisen her og få flere ferske nyheter og friske meninger!
- 22:00 Tolvåring som gikk gjennom isen døde
- 21:42 Lærer i Vesterålen permittert etter mistanke om vold
- 21:42 Russland foreslår våpenhvile i Syria fra 1. mars
- 21:18 USA-valget: To kandidater trekker seg
- 21:09 Åtte gutter mistenkes for gruppevoldtekt
- 20:17 Dette mener norsk katolsk munk om zika-aborter
- 19:42 Kongehuset: - Private gaver fra kommersielle aktører blir returnert til giver
- 18:50 Jakob Aano er død
- 18:48 Listhaug ber om arbeidsro
- 18:34 Reagerer på at hun ikke får politiker-svar - la eposten ut på Twitter
- 18:06 Tyskland håper på Syria-enighet
- 17:53 - Det er mer vold i Bibelen enn i Koranen
- 17:48 - Nord-Koreas fremtidige missiler kan trolig nå Norge
- 15:30 Sp ber regjeringen om nye asylsamtaler
- 15:25 Solberg om Ryanair-trussel: - Vi skal ikke la oss presse av et slikt selskap
- Abramova dopingtatt
- USA-valget: To kandidater trekker seg
- Dette mener norsk katolsk munk om zika-aborter
- Kongehuset: - Private gaver fra kommersielle aktører blir returnert til giver
- Åtte gutter mistenkes for gruppevoldtekt
- Tolvåring som gikk gjennom isen døde
- Frank Løke etter comebacket: - Jævlig irriterende!
- Reagerer på at hun ikke får politiker-svar - la eposten ut på Twitter
- Supporterleder håper klubben inspirerer: - Dette vil de ikke akseptere
- Russland foreslår våpenhvile i Syria fra 1. mars
- Canal Digital: – Vi er nærmere hverandre
- Trine Skei Grande: - Derfor sier vi nei til Listhaugs 40 forslag
- Gir innvandrere gratis øvelseskjøring
- Liverpools eiere fryser billettprisene etter protester
- - Bussjåføren diskriminerte ikke romkvinnene
- Takstmenn føler seg presset til å droppe verdivurderinger